Services we provide:
- Business Start-up
- Payroll & CIS
- Taxation & Tax
- Finacial Advice
Starting up in business can be a daunting prospect, with budding entrepreneurs all too often left to fend for themselves. At Ruhid Accountancy, we will help you to cut through the red-tape and support you at a crucial time in the life-cycle of your business.
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue and Customs
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
Our Book Keeping service is easy and straight forward. Unlike other accountants we use our in-house software which is cost effective and easy to understand. You can download our software in your business at no cost. As this is not a manual book keeping, we backup of your business data frequently. We also store your necessary documents with affordable monthly fee.
Our services will help to reduce the administrative burden, allowing you to concentrate on running your business, while giving you peace of mind that your accounts and returns are in order.
Our accounting and compliance services include:
- Preparation of annual accounts
- Preparation of periodic management accounts
- Maintaining PAYE and VAT records and associated returns
- Preparation for HMRC investigations
- PAYE and national insurance compliance
- Self- Assessment advice
- General business advice
- Customised payslips
- Administration of PAYE, national insurance, statutory sick pay, statutory maternity pay, etc
- Completion of statutory forms, including yearend returns, to issue to your employees and submit to HM Revenue & Customs
- CIS returns
- Summaries and analyses of staff cost
If you or your business is VAT registered, we will submit all of your VAT returns on time on behalf of you after computing the right amount of VAT. We will advise you how to reduce your VAT liability. We can deal HMRC on behalf of you during any VAT inspection.
Many taxpayers struggle to understand the complex tax returns and complete them correctly. Furthermore, ongoing changes to tax legislation mean that taxpayers risk incurring more penalties through failing to complete their returns on time or correctly.
We aim to ease the stress often caused by self-assessment and help you avoid costly mistakes, by offering a comprehensive self- assessment service.
Ruhid Accountancy can relieve you of the self- assessment burden and save you time, worry, and money by handling this process for you. We will do all the necessary computations, complete your return, and even offer advice on how you can minimise your tax liability.
We can deal directly with HM Revenue & Customs on your behalf and, should you be selected for a self- assessment enquiry, act for you at any meetings.
Keeping regular update of tax legislation, we can help to ensure that you are paying the right amount of tax, while also taking advantage of the tax schemes and allowances that are available to you and your business.
We can help your business include:
- Choosing a tax-efficient business structure
- VAT planning and advice
- Corporation tax advice
- Maximising tax relief on acquisitions
- Minimising tax on disposals
- Taking advantage of available schemes and allowances
- Assisting with compliance requirements
- Dealing with HM Revenue & Customs enquiries and investigations
If you are individual, then we can help you Advice on minimising tax liability for all personal taxes including:
- Income Tax
- Capital gains tax (CGT)
- Inheritance tax (IHT)
At Ruhid Accountancy we give indipendent financial advice that tailor to suit your business requirements.
Our dedicated professional team will advice you on Investment decision, about your source of funding, cost savings, business economic environment, financial risk mamagement and management accounting. We will update you all the information regarding government legislations.